City in the Middle Atlas region of Morocco and this European styled town is often referred to as “Morocco’s Switzerland.” Iframe is located at an altitude of 5,460 feet above sea level in the Middle Atlas region … attractions include Clean small town with red-roofed houses, blooming flower beds, lakes, parks, Farms, Vineyards, Beautiful Hotels and more …
– “Little Switzerland” of Morocco.
– The Nature
– Michlifen Ski Station
– Outdoor activities
– Pleasant place to walk around.
– Parc La Prairie
– Center Ville or Town Centre
– Souk & Old Bazaar
– Fresh Fruits, Vegetables & Farms
– The Lion of Ifrane
HOTELS & TRANSFERS
Hotel : For this trip I have stayed at Hotel Michlifen Ifrane Suite & Spa. Located at an altitude of 1650m , one of the beautiful Hotels I have stayed considering architecture, surrounding nature, garden and room style.
Transfers : From Casablanca its almost a 4 Hour Journey, enjoying the beautiful nature. Suggest to arrange Transfer with the support of a Tour Operator or Hotel.
– Country : Morocco
– Currency : Moroccan Dirham
– Timezone : Standard Time is GMT. Daylight Saving Time is GMT+1
– International Dial Code : +212