HOTELS – THAILAND
Hotels and Resorts I have stayed in different cities and places in Thailand.
Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit
566 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini,
Patumwan, 10330 BANGKOK
A convenient location for both business and leisure stays, Located in the city centre, near Ploenchit BTS Skytrain Station.
Near by attractions include Siam Paragon, Siam Square, The Emquatier, Jim Thompson House, Sea Life Bangkok, Erawan Shrine,
riverside and temples tour… Many Shopping malls, restaurants and spas are within walking distance or easily accessed via sky train.
Hotel restaurants : The Square ( International ), Dee Lounge and Beer Garden.
Around 4 Indian restaurants I have dined in Sukhumvit area and its easy to find. Many restaurants and super markets at walkable distance.
AETAS Bangkok, 49 Soi Ruamrudee, Pholenchit Road, Bangkok.
AETAS Bangkok is conveniently located in the city centre, approx. 40 minutes to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
– Approx. 10 minutes walk to BTS Train Station (BTS Phloen Chit Station)
– Spacious clean rooms
– Spa and Fitness Centre
– Restaurant, Lounge and Pool Bar
– Ideal for business or for pleasure
– near a multitude of attractions
– Fitness Centre, Swimming Pool
Many Restaurants, Supermarkets and shopping Malls at walkable distance.
HOTEL SOFITEL BANGKOK SUKHUMVIT
Hotel Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, 189 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, Thailand.
Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit offers a truly luxurious stay and is located just 30km from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, within easy walking distance to train stations.
– Good Breakfast with Fresh Thai Fruits & Juices
– Fitness Center and Well Being
– Prime shopping areas at walkable distance
– Located in the heart of downtown Sukhumvit
– Few steps to steps from the BTS SkyTrain Nana and Asoke stations
– Vibrant entertainment venues
– A church also at walkable distance.
Area with many Restaurants
3 Indian restaurants within 1 KM.
L’APPART, French Restaurant
Hotels : France | India | Thailand | Jordan | Spain | UAE | Morocco | Oman | Kuwait | Tunisia | Lebanon | Egypt | Qatar | Turkey | Poland | Ghana | South Africa | Netherlands | Kenya | Saudi Arabia | Bahrain